Business Development Representative
- 407 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2G3, Canada
The Architectural Product Company, is dedicated to providing innovative and aesthetically pleasing wood solutions for architects, developers, builders, retailers, craftsmen and homeowners alike through our brands and products.
Do you want to work in a fast-growing company? Are you interested in the meeting of sales and the wood industry? Are you curious about the start-up environment? Do you want to be challenged? If so, join our team!
We are currently recruiting a Business Development Representative to identify, develop and grow sales with specialized retailers and major accounts. Your main responsibility will cover prospection, development of business and the progression of sales from our different brands. To succeed in this role, your experience and knowledge of the big boxes (Canadian Tire, Walmart, Costco, Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) and specialized retailers will be essential.
You are motivated by challenge, surpassing yourself and achieving sales?
You are sold by the idea of looking for new business opportunities?
You have interest for wood wall coatings (like our Timberwall brand)?
You take your customers' problems seriously?
You know the big players of the industry (interior design and retailers)?
- You are a good team player and you have an ability to communicate with people?
Then, you are the person we’re looking for!
Furthermore, your new working conditions will be the envy of all your friends and family:
- Group personal trainer services 1 to 2 times per week;
- Reimbursement (up to 80%) of your public transit pass (Opus, Tram, etc.);
- Parties, cocktail hours and corporate activity days each month;
- Beautiful open-plan offices located in Old Montreal;
- Comprehensive benefits package (dental, health, life, disability, travel, group RRSP with employer contributions, etc.);
- A unique culture and much more!
* The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.