Junior Grain Trader
- 407 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2G3, Canada
Grain St Laurent is a Grain trading business (buys/sells and organizes the transport of grains across North America) seeking to aggressively expand its client base – all while delivering top quality service.
We want someone who can sell, who wants a fast-paced career (not just a paycheck) and who is a results-driven team player - someone who will grow in the role.
Must be bilingual (English & French)
What you’ll do:
- Build a client base – cold calling is essential;
- Negotiate the purchase & sale of grains across North America;
- Coordinate transportation;
- Provide great customer service.
Who we’re looking for:
While no direct experience in grain trading is required, our top candidates are driven, smart, organized and able to quickly build strong relationships. Given the entrepreneurial nature of the role, you also need to be a self-starter and have some grit.
We offer competitive compensation, a slick office located in Montreal (the Old Port) and a fun, down-to-earth work environment