Commodity Trading Internship
- 407 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2G3, Canada
We believe in hard work, straightforwardness, providing real value to our clients, and winning as a team.
Commodity Trading isn’t for everyone. Long hours, difficult situations and unpredictability are everyday realities. It also offers an incredibly interesting career with tangible impact and immense opportunity.
The GSL Trading Program is an intensive internship. You will work within Logistics, Back Office, and Trading. GSL offers an environment of extreme transparency. You will receive continuous feedback, coaching from experienced trading professionals and for those who can prove their worth, a chance to secure a place as a trader at GSL.
- Current student or recent graduate of a Bachelor’s, master’s degree (in any subject) or DEC (in Agriculture);
- Bilingual (French & English);
- Genuine interest in physical commodity trading & agriculture;
- Driven, collaborative, and humble;
- Confident, diligent and able to quickly build strong relationships;
- Problem solver who thrives in fluid & fast-paced environments;
- Someone who could never work a 9-5. Who has a “get the job done” attitude.
This is a 3 month-long (minimum) internship. Start and end dates are flexible.