- 315-407 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2G3, Canada
Canadian Wood Products is a world-renowned lumber trading business seeking to aggressively expand its client base. At CWP, we buy, sell, and organize the transport of lumber across North America – all while delivering top quality service.
We want someone who can sell, who is looking for a fast-paced career (not just a paycheck) and who is a results-driven team player.
What you’ll do:
- Build a client base – cold calling is essential;
- Negotiate the purchase & sale of lumber across North America;
- Coordinate transportation;
- Provide great customer service.
We offer competitive compensation, a slick office located in Montreal (the Old Port) and a fun, down-to-earth work environment.
- English (Essential), French (Asset);
- Previous experience in trucking/rail logistics (Asset);
- Previous experience in forestry/construction (Asset);
- Proven success in sales (Asset).
While no direct industry experience is required, our top candidates are motivated, intelligent, organized and able to build strong relationships quickly. Given the entrepreneurial nature of the role, you must also be resourceful and dedicated.
By allowing you to work in an environment with few restrictions, good financial support and industry expertise, this opportunity represents a unique chance to gain important skills and market knowledge.
Canadian Wood Products supports the principle of equal access to employment and promotes diversity in the workplace. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the exceptional people at Canadian Wood Products who have always been the source of our strength.