2022 Occupational Therapy Graduate Program
- 203 Robina Town Centre Dr, Robina QLD 4226, Australia
- State: QLD
- Job Status: Full Time
Welcome to Ability Action Australia!
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults (0-65yrs) – get more out of life today! Help us help others to improve their access, function, development, independence, and overall health and wellbeing.
Our Graduate Program provides you with a well-rounded knowledge base that sets you up for success, while providing several layers of built-in supervision and mentorship to ensure you are supported as you learn. You will...
- Build your capability and confidence across six key areas of OT, including assistive tech, home mods, paediatrics, SIL/SDA/ILO and mental health and wellbeing.
Assess participants emotional, psychological, cognitive, developmental and physical level of function and capacity
Deliver therapeutic interventions that are evidence-based and help participants get more out of life!
Provide support and advice on adaptations to the environment including home, school, work and residential facilities
We are looking for people who authentically want to improve the lives of people living with a disability.
- Looking for a fun and inviting team culture where we look out for one another!
- A Team Player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA upon graduating as an Occupational Therapist
What's in it for you?
When you join the AAA family, you join a team that encourages growth, promotes inclusion, welcomes differences, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing. With us, you'll find your ideal career, where you are supported to work with purpose, grow as a professional and be yourself.
As a valued member of our 2022 Occupational Therapy Graduate Program, you will benefit from:
● $72k base + super, car allowance, salary packaging, laptop, smartphone, generous CPD allowance AND attractive incentive programs
● Three levels of supervision including 1-on-1 weekly supervision from a Senior OT, group supervision within your region and Australia-wide fortnightly training sessions
● A gradual “ramp up” period
● Flexibility to work from home or office and choose your hours!
● Unlimited career growth opportunities through AAA and our parent company, MedHealth
Sound like you? Then, we want to hear from you!
Click on the APPLY button or please contact Kimberley Davison on 0428 939 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion about this role. If you do not have an updated resume you can add me on LinkedIn for a more informal conversation - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberley-davison-651b75192/
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.