- Vaughan, Canada
MedRehab Group is one of Ontario’s premiere providers of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services. Since 1996, MedRehab Group has been providing exceptional physiotherapy, chiropractic, orthotic, and massage therapy care through its network of nine fully equipped physiotherapy clinics across South-Western Ontario. For more information visit us at www.medrehabgroup.com
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing support to senior management in the development and execution of the company’s business strategy. Strong financial planning combined with effective business analysis, payroll management, and collections are what makes you an ideal candidate for our company.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Accounting or Finance (Completion of one of the following professional designations CMA, CGA, CA or in advanced stages of program considered an asset)
- 1 – 3 years experience in payroll management, accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivables (A/R), and collections (previous work in healthcare/health clinic setting considered an asset)
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide business report analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert ability in Microsoft office suite, accounting software, and Ceridian.