- Vaughan, Canada
MedRehab Group is one of Ontario’s premiere providers of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services. Since 1996, MedRehab Group has been providing exceptional physiotherapy, chiropractic, orthotic, and massage therapy care through its network of nine fully equipped physiotherapy clinics across South-Western Ontario. For more information visit us at www.medrehabgroup.com
The Physiotherapist is responsible for delivering exceptional patient-centered assessment and treatment to MedRehab clinic patients. A positive, outgoing and caring Physiotherapist with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team makes you an ideal candidate for our company.
- Post-secondary education in Physiotherapy and must be registered with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario
- Valid CPR certificate
- Patient centered with 1-3 years of recent clinical experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to supervise physiotherapy assistants and to keep up to date with Physiotherapy developments and best practices.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject: Physiotherapist Woodbridge