- Woodbridge, Canada
MedRehab Group is one of Ontario’s premiere providers of physiotherapy and rehabilitation services. Since 1996, MedRehab Group has been providing exceptional physiotherapy, chiropractic, orthotic, and massage therapy care through its network of nine fully equipped physiotherapy clinics across South-Western Ontario. For more information visit us at www.medrehabgroup.com
The Collections Coordinator is responsible for providing support to senior management in the execution of the company’s accounts receivable/collections, human resources, and general executive administration duties. Strong organization, attention to detail combined with effective telephone skills, customer service, and collections experience are what makes you an ideal candidate for our company.
Desired Skill & Experience
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Commerce or relevant work experience
- 1 – 3 years experience in accounts receivables (A/R), collections (previous work in healthcare/health clinic setting considered an asset), and business administration (executive assistant)
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to provide support to executive team for various work functions
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert ability in Microsoft office suite and ability to learn new software quickly
Annual Salary range for this position is $30,000 – $33,150 and compensation will be based on experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject: Collections Coordinator