C# / ASP.NET Software Developer
- Chicago, IL
Founded in 2005 and based in Chicago, IL, Medtelligent is dedicated to providing cutting-edge technology coupled with superior customer service to the assisted living industry. Our flagship product, ALIS (Assisted Living Intelligent Solutions), provides any and all the tools required to successfully operate an assisted living facility.
Positions Available in: Chicago, Il
You: Probably have been working with the Microsoft Stack since longer than you can count. Probably have experience at big firms with big bureaucracy but want to move on. You want to be free but still keep using your skills.
Us:Medtelligent is looking for a talented/passionate/innovative C# ASP.NET developer who is on the cutting edge of web development. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, always learning and operates with the team in mind. Basically, we are looking for the Joakim Noah of .net Framework.
What’s the Job?
- Candidates are expected to code in C# using various Microsoft platform technologies, including ASP.NET WebForms, MVC, and others
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions
- Collaborate with our creative team and assist them (technically) in realizing a shared vision of excellence
- Write classy and straightforward documentation for the products you build
- Proficient in C# and object-oriented design
- Knowledge of .NET 4.0 and the Microsoft technology platform
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Web Forms development
- Familiar with SQL Server and at least one ORM (e.g. Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 4 years web development experience
SOME GREAT ADD-ONS YOU MIGHT HAVE
- Experience with TDD, BDD, DI, Moq, CMSes, API, or other TLAs
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or Rackspace Cloud
- Experience using NuGet and familiar with solid community libraries built on .NET
- Experience Ruby, Python, Java, Objective-C or any other non-Microsoft platform language
Medtelligent Skill Test
Applicants who progress beyond the first interview will be given a series of challenges tailored to their discipline. Applicants spend upwards to 10 hours on their skill test. Ace your skills test and you’ll get our attention.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Creative work environment.
Medtelligent is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity and to prohibit discrimination and harassment for everyone regardless of age, color, race, creed, gender, national origin or ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, status with regard to public assistance, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
If this is your jam; You just might be our Next ASP.NET Developer
RECRUITERS DON'T CALL US; WE'LL CALL YOU