- Atlanta, GA, USA
Merchant e-Solutions is an innovative, technology focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs of a variety of merchant segments, from small business retail shops to B2B wholesalers and global e-commerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, and independent sales organizations and agents to bring our solutions to market. We apply our industry expertise and focus on captivating the client to deliver innovative and easy-to-use payment solutions that leverage the latest technology to improve the payment experience.
Merchant e-Solutions is a forward-thinking company that is looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals with an ownership mindset who are interested in making a meaningful difference. We offer an inspiring work environment, where your ideas and contributions are valued and you can experience first-hand the impact of your contributions.
Merchant e-Solutions has office locations in Atlanta, GA, and Spokane, WA. Merchant e-Solutions is owned by Cielo S.A., the leading merchant acquirer in Latin America. Learn more about our company by visiting www.merchante-solutions.com.
Under the general supervision of the VP of Marketing, the Communication Manager will primarily be responsible for communication writing and strategy for our Partner and Merchant customers, specifically regarding: revenue-generating emails / campaigns, crisis / urgent communications, regulatory, and account-based notifications. Secondarily, this position will also be tasked with the writing of other assets, including emails, press releases, blog and social media posts, and thought leadership pieces.
- Develop a communications strategy and cadence for each individual project
- Be able to boil down technical issues into plain language
- Take a customer-first approach to writing the communication, with special focus on understanding the partner and merchant experience
- Evaluate the communication process and identify areas to improve efficiency and the customer experience
- Communicate effectively internally as well, keeping all teams informed of what is being sent to customers
- Help craft promotional emails to existing customer base to cross sell solutions and services that help generate additional revenue
- Sit on the Incident Team and be available to respond to issues quickly, even after hours
- Work hand-in-hand with members from cross-functional teams to gain consensus on the best way to articulate issue and resolution to customers
Required Education, Skills or Experience:
- BA in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related discipline
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in communication or PR role
- Aptitude to understand technology - experience writing about technology-related topics for non-technical audiences
- Strong writing skills is mandatory
- Sense of urgency and ability to react to issues very quickly
- Superior memory and organizational skills – ability to manage, prioritize and advance multiple concurrent initiatives
- Excellent record-keeping and tracking abilities
- Ability to extract, review and reconcile data from multiple sources.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Strong work ethic, great team player, eager to grow skills and career, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
Preferred Education, Skills or Experience:
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Experience in the merchant services industry.
Merchant e-Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.