- Cypress, CA
Mercury Systems, Inc.
Responsible for implementing new products and systems and supporting existing product lines at our Defense Systems Division in Cypress, CA. Development work includes requirements development, software design, test and integration with system hardware to develop software in support of Radar Environment Simulators (RES) and Electronic Warfare (EW) simulators, and similar radar centric systems. Works as part of team assigned to specific projects. Researches, designs, and develops software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, by performing the following duties:
• Utilizes C#/WPF/C++ to develop Graphical User Interface (GUI) software
• Utilizes C++ to develop Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) software
• Analyzes customer specifications to develop software requirements and ensure system success
• Architects software systems, using scientific analysis, mathematical models, or appropriate design methodology to properly meet customer specifications within time and cost constraints
• Performs applicable release procedures and creates necessary documentation for use, installation and maintenance of completed system
Qualifications (include but not limited to): Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), Computer Science (BSCS), or similar engineering discipline and significant related engineering experience or the equivalent in experience and education is necessary. Masters of Science in Engineering (MSEE) or Computer Science (MSCS) a plus.
The following skills are required:
• Experience using C++ and/or C#
• Experience using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) methods
• Experience programming applications utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Windows
• Experience in all phases of product development from initial concept through design, test, delivery, and installation.
The following skills are considered a plus:
• Working knowledge of several operating systems
• Experience using VME, PCIe, or similar bus type hardware (Ethernet, MIL-STD 1553, etc.)
• Prior radar experience or similar military or commercial avionics hardware
• Experience developing real-time applications
Because of the nature of our business, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Job Codes:C#,C++,Embedded Systems,RTOS
Mercury Commercial Electronics – MCE delivers innovative, commercially developed, open sensor and Big Data processing systems for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications. Our secure solutions in this key area are based upon open architectures and widely adopted industry standards. We deliver rapid time-to-value and world-class service and support to our commercial and prime contractors customers.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.V.