- San Francisco, CA
Merritt Group is an award-winning, nationally recognized boutique communications marketing firm with offices in Washington, D.C. / Northern Virginia and San Francisco. If you are searching for that special opportunity, we just might have the job for you in our San Francisco office. We are an agency that helps create and move markets for forward-thinking companies in enterprise technology, healthcare, government, security, networking/wireless and energy. Our focus is on designing and executing communications strategies using PR, integrated marketing and social media. Our innovative programs range from messaging and positioning to customer relations, media outreach, online ad campaigns, social media strategy and execution, content marketing and other creative communications campaigns.
We're looking for an Account Executive with prior agency experience.
- Strong writing skills: demonstrated experience in writing solid press releases, and more
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to multi-task is key and being organized and efficient is critical
- Familiarity with finding and researching editorial calendars, speaking/events and awards opportunities for Clients
- Knowledge with social media: the ability to use tools such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. as part of an integrated marketing program
- Experience in media relations: the ability to place clients in an array of media outlets including online, business and trade publications, broadcast, radio and print
- A good team player with a positive attitude: Someone willing to roll up their sleeves to help the team with any project at any time!
Merritt Group offers excellent compensation, benefits, professional development and perks within a fun and creative culture.