- Ewing Township, NJ
Meta Pharmaceutical Services, LLC (www.metapharm.net) is a sales and marketing support company serving the pharmaceutical industry. MetaPharm turns data into results through customized tools and high-return marketing solutions designed for today’s demanding pharmaceutical industry. MetaPharm’s acclaimed customer service provides rapid execution of analyses, web-based programs and targeted non-personal campaigns designed to maximize value, budget and market share. In business since 2000, MetaPharm is consistently ranked among Inc. Magazines fastest growing companies.
Account Supervisor provides strategic input, tactical planning and direction on assigned accounts. Have direct management responsibilities: oversees successful implementation of new programs profitably. Builds and maintains positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving the client’s objectives and also in a manner with results in desirable profit margins for Meta.
- Constant, positive client contact with key clients
- Requires 2-3 days per week on-site at client in NYC
- Ensures client is kept apprised of all account activity: this includes ultimate responsibility for ensuring that appropriate written reports are delivered accurately and quickly
- Coordinates routine meetings with the client to relate program utilization/status
- Thoroughly understands, communicates Meta’s competencies
- Works cohesively with internal Project Management team to relay changes in program scope and budget as directed by the client.
- Supervises and effectively manages the production/deliverable of client-approved programs
- Assumes responsibility for the writing and preparation of presentations, proposals/SOWs
- Recognizes and reports new business opportunities
- Management: Oversees successful implementation of new programs profitably
- Works with business development leadership to communicate growth opportunities and account status
- Thorough knowledge of CRM Salesforce.com
- Manage client budgets
- Raises client awareness as to when changes in client direction affect estimates
- Manage revenue expectations
Must demonstrate a proven track record of:
- Outstanding client service & relationship building
- Strategic thinking/marketing acumen
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership & mentoring qualities
- Proficient in creating presentations i.e. PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of account management, brand management or pharma experience
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience
MetaPharm offers a casual work environment and we value our employees. We encourage and reward innovation and creativity. We have a great benefits package that includes PTO, Health, Dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Educational Assistance.
MetaPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Resumes without the listed requirements will not be considered. Candidates should be prepared to interview in person, discuss their qualifications in detail, and complete a written skills assessment.