Account Executive - Pharmaceutical Data Management\Marketing
- Blue Bell, PA
Meta Pharmaceutical Services, LLC (www.metapharm.net) is a sales and marketing support company serving the pharmaceutical industry. MetaPharm turns data into results through customized tools and high-return marketing solutions designed for today’s demanding pharmaceutical industry. MetaPharm’s acclaimed customer service provides rapid execution of analyses, web-based programs and targeted non-personal campaigns designed to maximize value, budget and market share. In business since 2000, MetaPharm is consistently ranked among Inc. Magazines fastest growing companies.
The Account Executive will be part of MetaPharm’s Business Development team providing sales and marketing solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. This will involve identifying and qualifying account opportunities, analyzing profit potential and building and executing account strategies within assigned accounts.
To fulfill this role, MetaPharm is looking for a seasoned professional with a track record of success. This position will report to the VP of Business Development and will interact closely with the sales, marketing, operations and executive teams.
- Build and prioritize potential target account opportunities
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing successes
- Build the “story” for the account
- Establish and execute a business development pipeline
- Identify prospects and key contacts
- Initiate and develop relationships
- Leverage MetaPharm’s resources to manage the sale process
- Close business with target accounts
- Develop and execute client presentations
- Work with VP’s to develop SOWs and proposal
- Negotiate and close opportunities
- BA/BS required. MBA or MBA Candidate a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant and applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience selling as a vendor into pharmaceutical companies is required
- Proven track record of achieving multi-million dollar quotas
- Strong communication skills: verbal, writing and email
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to clearly establish priorities and ensure accountability
- Aptitude for consultative selling
- A self-starter with strict attention to detail
- Drive, self-confidence and resourcefulness
- Vision, positive attitude and ability to think outside of the box
- Competitive salary, commission, and benefits.
MetaPharm offers a casual work environment and we value our employees. We encourage and reward innovation and creativity. We have a great benefits package that includes PTO, Health, Dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Educational Assistance.
MetaPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Resumes without the listed requirements will not be considered. Candidates should be prepared to interview in person, discuss their qualifications in detail, and complete a written skills assessment.