Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Blue Bell, PA
Meta Pharmaceutical Services, LLC (www.metapharm.net) is a sales and marketing support company serving the pharmaceutical industry. MetaPharm turns data into results through customized tools and high-return marketing solutions designed for today’s demanding pharmaceutical industry. MetaPharm’s acclaimed customer service provides rapid execution of analyses, web-based programs and targeted non-personal campaigns designed to maximize value, budget and market share. In business since 2000, MetaPharm is consistently ranked among Inc. Magazines fastest growing companies.
The Quality Assurance Manager will provide general supervision and technical guidance to the QA Staff in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of all MetaPharm software applications, system generated deliverables, and associated data inputs/outputs. The Quality Assurance Manager maintains ultimate responsibility for assuring that all systems, deliverables, and data are defect free and compliant with technical specifications. This is a hands-on position and will involve performing QA tasks alongside supervision of QA staff.
Head of the MetaPharm Technology Group Quality Assurance Office
- Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of the MetaPharm quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of development.
- Recruits & hires QA contractors, including onboarding and preparation of Statements of Work
- Directly supervises contractor Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Manages QA Office within the MetaPharm Technology Group and overall sets expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources.
- Ensures delivery against QA Office goals and objectives, i.e. meeting commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
- Process Management
QA Process Development
- Maintains product consistency throughout product cycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
- Implements ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams.
QA Planning & Execution
- Manages the planning and execution of product testing efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
- Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan.
- Works with Project Managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects and other activities such as software deployment, customer integration, and professional services validation.
- Responsible and Accountable of flagging the timing of interdepartmental deliverables and the quality of their output.-
- Manages and responds to Software Quality Assurance issues with related groups such as the programming team and MetaPharm Client Services
- Assures the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Anticipates program release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Orchestrates the delivery of software to Customer visible environments.
- Responsible of creating task and checklists for software deployment.
- Troubleshooting break/fix tickets
- Establish and maintain policy for documentation of all MetaPharm products.
- Reviews documentation before is sent out to External Customers.
- Requirement Quality Definition
- Establish policy for end user experience on all MetaPharm products.
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 1 year in a lead role or management position.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (agile, waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Must have experience in managing and working with distributed team members.
- Experience working in or informed knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
MetaPharm offers a casual work environment and we value our employees. We encourage and reward innovation and creativity. We have a great benefits package that includes PTO, Health, Dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Educational Assistance.
MetaPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Resumes without the listed requirements will not be considered. Candidates should be prepared to interview in person, discuss their qualifications in detail, and complete a written skills assessment.