- Kirkland, WA
At Metia we create amazing experiences, ignite conversation, activate communities, inform customers and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise. Our marketing services include web design and development, content strategy, mobile application development, social media programs, analyst and public relations, and email marketing, throughout our offices in London, Singapore, Austin and Seattle.
Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world. In order to do that, we want to hire the best people in the business.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you!
We are currently looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and energetic Project Coordinator to work in our Kirkland, Washington office. This is a full-time position where you will be challenged from day one to learn and grow in your role. You’ll support in managing complex projects for mostly B2B technology companies, keeping you on the forefront of innovation in the market. If you’re someone who loves details, is obsessively organized, and wants the opportunity to grow at an established company, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing projects from kickoff to completion
- Create and maintain schedules
- Track budget burn
- Communicate with various internal teams (Design, Dev, Account, Email, Social, Strategy) and clients when appropriate
- Take detailed notes capturing action items, required changes, and additional direction
- Problem solve
- Provide research and analysis support
- Support project managers on their projects
- Attention to detail
- Obsessively organized
- Sense of humor is mandatory
- Be an exceptional communicator, both written and verbally
- Competent with Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Be collaborative and comfortable working as a team as well as independently
- Be able to work with ambiguity and not afraid to ask questions
- Have an opinion and don’t be afraid to voice it
- Be the glue that keeps a project team together
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, training budget, and many more.