Intermediate Interactive Designer
- Kirkland, WA
Our Kirkland office is looking for an intermediate-level Interactive Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has 4+ years’ experience designing in an agency environment. It is important for the candidate to have knowledge of User Experience design and information architecture best practices.
- Ability to multi task with fluctuating priorities
- Great attitude and team player
- Fast efficient work flow
- Create/Modify/Optimize online marketing materials, videos, campaigns, web pages, banners, event sites, web graphics, and email templates
- Work with various internal and external resources to create and deploy a variety of digital materials
- Work collaboratively with other designers and outside agency partners to build a cohesive brand
- General brand design support as needed
- Knowledge of After Effects, Flash, Shockwave, Silverlight, HTML, Java, and other web-based creative/authoring tools an asset
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience with Adobe Creative Suite (CS6)
- Strong conceptual design skills and sense of style
- Ability to sketch storyboard
- A minimum 4+ years’ experience in an agency, design firm, or similar environment
- Strong ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- A great portfolio demonstrating your work and practical abilities
- Cross Platform (Desktop, Phone and Tablet) design experience a plus but not required
- Understanding of use cases and user personas in the design process
- Experience of working with wireframes and design spec documents
- Experience prepping assets for delivery to development across platforms
- Understand User Experience in order to solve challenges with visual design
- Have a passion for design principles such as composition, motion, color, form, layout and typography
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off) 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, a personal training budget, flextime schedules, telecommuting options and many more.