We are currently seeking an Account Executive to support the marketing team in our Round Rock office.
We’re looking for an individual who thrives on juggling a lot of tasks, enjoys working under deadline, and displays a knack for prioritization and attention to detail. The position requires superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as familiarity with technology. Outstanding performance is rewarded with opportunities for advancement.
What you will do:
- Written Case Study, Email, Info-graphic and video production
- Manage projects from brief to completion
- Build and develop relationships with our clients, their partners and their customers
- Express information, both written and verbal, in a manner that is appropriate, concise and accurate to both clients and colleagues
- Take and deliver briefs from the client or Manager to internal teams
What will make you successful:
- University degree and/or relevant industry experience required
- Experience in High Tech industry highly preferred
- Previous experience in a marketing role highly desirable
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Organized and proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach with a strong desire to learn
- Team player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in multiple time zones.
- High level of written English and ability to proofread copy
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off) 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, a personal training budget, flextime schedules, telecommuting options and many more.