Sales Project Consultant in Energy Efficiency
- Denver, CO
WHO WE ARE:
We are a progressive, national construction firm with a commitment to providing a superior level of professionalism and personal customer service to clients from coast to coast.
Our team specializes in all aspects of exterior residential restoration and energy efficiency.
We are a Platinum Preferred Contractor for Owens Corning and the 2011 winner of their prestigious Owens Corning Peace of Mind Award. We were recently awarded the "Top Five" energy saving rebate contractor in Colorado through Excel Energy.
WHAT WE NEED:
Sales Project Consultants to sell roofing, insulation, windows, gutters, siding and paint in the Denver metro area. No industry experience required. We provide complete training.
PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
Our Project Consultants are paid on a 100% commission basis with unlimited income opportunity. Fully one-half of our Project Managers have earned over $75,000-$85,000 in their first year!
We are all about supporting, encouraging, and motivating our sales people. If you hit $1 Million in gross sales in that given year you will receive an all-expenses paid trip, this year it is a CURISE! We also give our sales people end of year bonuses if they hit their goals. In the past we have also given the top producer of the year a new truck! We are always coming up with new ideas and ways to motivate our sales people.
• Giving accurate estimates to customers in a quick and timely manner.
• Explain estimates and be able to answer questions concerning the estimate.
• Customer service -- initiating and receiving calls from customers and managing the process of problem resolution in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop strong customer relationships in order to market our services.
• Continually develop new business.
• Present an appropriate business appearance at all times while working.
• Accurately complete documents, which are essential for the operation of our business.
• Valid Driver's License with satisfactory driving record, and a reliable vehicle
• Computer knowledge and proficiency including email systems and Microsoft Office Package with the ability to formulate customer correspondence when necessary.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal for use in dealing with customers, office staff, consultants, estimators, and field staff.
• Self motivated, detail-oriented.
• Must be a team player and be able to multi-task
• Familiar with developing strong relationships with clients, field employees, and coworkers.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent time-management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Keen intelligence and negotiation skills.
For more information please visit: