Stock Clerk Materials Coordinator
- Tampa, FL
METTLER TOLEDO is a global manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company has strong worldwide leadership positions. A significant majority of our instrument sales are in segments in which we are the global leader. In addition to a broad product offering, we have one of the largest global sales and service organizations among precision instrument companies.
We focus on the high value-added segments of our markets by providing innovative instruments that often integrate various technologies including application-specific solutions for customers. We design our instruments not only to gather valuable data but also to facilitate the processing and transfer of this data into customers' management information systems.
Summary: Materials Coordinator Act as first point of contact for internal questions regarding missing purchased items; inventory and expense. Assist buyers with general purchase order maintenance and limited expediting with suppliers.
- Stock Clerk Receives parts, supplies, materials, and tools
- Prepares them for storage and stores in assigned locations
- Attends service window, pulling parts from storage as requested
- Kitting parts by order number for future assembly jobs based on master build schedule.
- Maintains related records of stock receipts, withdrawals, and inventory
- Perform transactions related to stock receipts and issues, miscellaneous receipts and issues, and inventory adjustments.
- Run and review various reports; ie negative on hand, shortage, and order status reports, making correcting changes.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, resolving errors and finding ways to prevent errors from reoccurring.
- Pull parts and process paperwork for customer parts orders.
- Pick-up critical part shipments from local suppliers with company truck
- Perform work involving storage, inventory, and delivery of materials and supplies.
- Act as first point of contact for internal questions regarding missing purchased items; inventory and expense.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Primary People Contact:
- External Customers
- Interdepartmental Personnel
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- Desire to learn material management functions
- Able to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to match names and numbers quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of general office procedures, methods and practices used in receiving, storing, packing and shipping materials & supplies
Mettler-Toledo, Inc. software standards:
- Syteline ERP system
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Maintain inventory records and solve inventory issues
- Rapidly learn general office procedures, methods and practices used in receiving, storing, packing and shipping materials & supplies
- Perform math computations
- Unitizes various types of machinery and equipment including personal computer, printer, copier, calculator, fax machine, and various general office supplies.
- Able to operate motorized fork lift equipment and manual pallet jacks.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field (Materials Management)
- High school diploma or equivalency with CPIM and/or CPM certification
- High school diploma or equivalency with 2 years stock room experience
Mettler-Toledo Safeline is the world leader in industrial metal detection and x-ray equipment offering an excellent compensation package. Company paid benefits include: Health, Life, STD/LTD, and Dental. We also offer 401(k) Plan and Tuition Reimbursement.