Front desk Clerk
- Kansas City, MO
Milio is proud to bear the ISO 9001:2008 Certified Standards accreditation.
We are both a significant supplier of crude to - and offtaker of product from – a range of Mediterranean, Northern European and US refineries. We have significantly utilised port, rail and storage infrastructure in Europe and are a trusted, long-term supplier to NATO and both European and US government agencies since 2002.
Our people are some of the best in the business. They continue to build our reputation by providing an unrivalled level of expertise and service, for every client and in every task.
We look to build long-term relationships with clients, suppliers, governments, partners and local communities which deliver lasting, shared value. We pride ourselves on an exceptional service, whilst maintaining a transparent and trustworthy approach in everything we do.
We take great care in the way that we handle our cargoes; our extensive quality control procedures ensure that all our volumes are checked continuously throughout our supply chains, by independent laboratories, ensuring both commercial and DLA/NATO/UN quality standards are always maintained.
SUMMARY: The Front Desk Clerk often provides the first point of contact for guests and is responsible for creating an excellent first impression. S/he is responsible for guest registration, room assignments and key control responsibilities. The Front Desk clerk will maintain the AAA Four Diamond standards.
The Front Desk Clerk shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Wild Dunes Resort Culture as well as promoting Wild Dunes Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
Essential job FUNCTIONS:
· Greets and welcomes guests upon arrival
· Registers guests into computer system, verifying registration, address and credit information
· Accepts payment for guests’ accountants both at the time of registration and check out
· Maintains accurate records of room availability
· Responsible for key control
· Contacts appropriate party, if necessary, when a guest problem is reported
· Answers incoming guests calls and transfers appropriately
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Prior hospitality experience preferred
· At least one year customer service experience preferred
. Experience in a Four-Diamond quality organization preferred
· Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit
· Must have excellent phone etiquette
· Must be able to read, write and speak English
· Must have strong computer skills
· Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Must be able to work well under pressure.
All applications must be received online. No walk-ins or phone calls accepted. Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to accept phone or email inquiries on application status. Applicants must follow these requirements in order to be considered.