Millard provides the nation's top-of-the-line refrigeration and logistic services to major retail, food service and food distribution companies – serving clients who put a premium on excellence and reliability at all points in the supply chain. We play a very important role in the food and services supply chain. Our team members make the magic happen by delivering safe, consistent and high quality services to our customers. Respect for all is how we lead. Respecting our customers, our equipment and ourselves. It’s the foundation of the Millard culture where every team member’s role and contributions are valued and the company is stronger overall as a result. We hope you will consider a career with Millard Refrigerated Services.
Summary: Drives gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, or elevating platform, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Completes daily forklift maintenance/check sheet.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device from racks, trucks or dock.
- Properly arrange product for freezing.
- Inventories materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Recharges, maintains proper water levels, and cleans batteries.
- Maintains equipment, clean and in good working condition.
- Maintains clean work environment.
Prior experience using a stand-up forklift is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.