Clinical Success Manager France/Benelux
- Paris, France
MindMaze est un leader mondial des solutions neurothérapeutiques numériques (DTx) dont la mission est d'accélérer la capacité du cerveau à récupérer, apprendre et s'adapter. Avec plus d'une décennie de travail à la croisée des neurosciences, de la biodétection, de l'ingénierie, de la réalité mixte et de l'intelligence artificielle, notre division santé s'attaque à certains des problèmes les plus difficiles en neurologie, notamment les accidents vasculaires cérébraux, la maladie d'Alzheimer et la maladie de Parkinson. MinMaze a créé la plateforme universelle pour la santé et la récupération du cerveau et des interventions thérapeutiques numériques uniques. Les thérapies neuro-digitales pionnières de MindMaze, autorisées par la FDA et marquées CE, accélèrent le rétablissement des patients dans de nombreuses pathologies neurologiques critiques. Fondée en 2012 par son PDG, le Dr Tej Tadi, MindMaze est la première licorne suisse.
Do you want to use your experience as an Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist in a different setting, more commercially oriented, learn more about business whilst still contributing to improving patients’ lives? As a Clinical Success Manager, you will train clinical professionals to use MindMaze products and help develop MindMaze’s reach in Neurorehabilitation. You will be the eyes and ears of MindMaze on the ground, playing a big part in educating and making our products loved through your exemplary support to our users and partners.
- Recommend and oversee the implementation of MindMaze solutions fitting our customers’ needs
- Provide product training and installation in close coordination with the Sales Representative
- Working in pairs with the Sales Representative, you will proactively report all customer, market, account, and competitive information
- Identify opportunities for business growth and building post-market evidence
- Communicate any market adoption issues and contributing to their resolution
- Provide the expert input (e.g. educational, mentoring, etc.) to the commercial team from clinical practice and clinical research perspectives
- Appropriately document user’s feedback
- Support the country manager with Key Opinion Leaders network building and management
- Support clinical evidence generation efforts and projects
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Systematically push to achieve sales targets within the agreed schedule and consistently track sales against targets in detail and maintain regular status reports
- Contribute to the development of communication and education material in collaboration with MindMaze’s clinical and marketing teams
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services; Carry out all administrative duties and internal reporting
- Attend relevant exhibitions as required, promoting product awareness and generating sales
- BSc. Or MSc. in occupational or physical therapy, or equivalent
- Proven experience as a trained therapist in stroke or neurological rehabilitation (OT, PT, or equivalent)
- French mother tongue, very good level of English
- Experience with use of technology in rehabilitation
- Problem Solving: you use your rigorous and logical brain to bring effective solutions to solve difficult problems; looking beyond the obvious and not stopping at the first answers;
- Customer Focus: dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; getting first-hand customer information and using it for improvements in products and services; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build constructive work relationships and to nurture trust and confidentiality
- Your top personal qualities which can be confirmed by your friends, family, and patients are patience, empathy, and resourcefulness.
Icing on the cake
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in neurorehabilitation
- At Ease with technology and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in a medical device company