Area Sales Manager France/Benelux
MindMaze est un leader mondial des solutions neurothérapeutiques numériques (DTx) dont la mission est d'accélérer la capacité du cerveau à récupérer, apprendre et s'adapter. Avec plus d'une décennie de travail à la croisée des neurosciences, de la biodétection, de l'ingénierie, de la réalité mixte et de l'intelligence artificielle, notre division santé s'attaque à certains des problèmes les plus difficiles en neurologie, notamment les accidents vasculaires cérébraux, la maladie d'Alzheimer et la maladie de Parkinson. MinMaze a créé la plateforme universelle pour la santé et la récupération du cerveau et des interventions thérapeutiques numériques uniques. Les thérapies neuro-digitales pionnières de MindMaze, autorisées par la FDA et marquées CE, accélèrent le rétablissement des patients dans de nombreuses pathologies neurologiques critiques. Fondée en 2012 par son PDG, le Dr Tej Tadi, MindMaze est la première licorne suisse.
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for boosting revenue growth, customer acquisition, and profitability within a given geographical area. Working in pairs with the Clinical Success Manager you care about providing the highest standards of services to each customer. You make sure that their relationship with MindMaze is special because you know what creating long-term and trusting relationships means. You liaise with cross-functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire customer experience.
- Acquire, maintain and develop new and existing customers in the territory
- Present, promote, and sell our products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Systematically push to achieve sales targets within the agreed schedule and consistently track sales against targets in detail and maintain regular status reports
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Address customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Proactively report all market, account, and competitive information to the Sales Director
- Immediately and accurately report customer feedback and adverse events to the Sales Manager and Senior product manager
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other MindMaze departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services; Carry out all administrative duties and internal reporting
- Attend relevant exhibitions as required, promoting product awareness and generating sales
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Skills that we look out for are among:
- Multiple years as a Sales Representative ideally in the Neuro-rehabilitation, medical device, or healthcare industry with a proven track record of sales achievements
- Experience in starting-up new businesses from the ground up
- Excelling in persuasion to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
- Experience in managing and growing customer account
- Experience in negotiating complex deals
- Strong team spirit and ability to proactively cooperate within a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with salesforce.
Icing on the cake:
- Experience with the use of technology in rehabilitation
- Previous exposure to Salesforce
- Technology and computer savvy
- Relevant experience in a consumer goods company
- Localization: Paris
- Willingness to travel