Startup Sales Ninja
- Gurgaon, IN, Gurgaon, India
MindNudge is a next-generation learning technology company that helps businesses achieve real, scalable, and sustainable learning that positively impacts business results.
MindNudge is combining three of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity. We are combining latest insights from cognitive science and adaptive learning with the power of social, mobile, gamification and cloud to dynamically address each employee's knowledge gaps, drive long-term retention and build solid confidence to apply knowledge at work - learning that works!
MindNudge is a very dynamic, highly demanding work environment. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget. It’s about making learning fun, personalized, scalable and sustainable. This is high performance IT. Do you like:
- Little structure and hierarchy, few rules and an opportunity to define your own role.
- An opportunity to make significant contributions by wearing multiple hats and managing multiple parts of the business.
- A chance to build something meaningful at the intersection of three of the fastest growing fields on the planet - brain science, technology and education.
- To make some high-impact decisions, interact with executives, and simply “make a difference.”
- Unlimited advancement opportunity - You could be the CEO here!
We’re looking for a high-energy, recent grad to make waves among our sales team.
- Generate outbound leads, qualify leads via phone, email, video, and whatever else you can think of, and manage the conversion funnel
- Provide demos to customers over webex or in person, and answer first level technical questions
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals
- Study, analyze and track customer feedback to optimize the sales funnel and pricing
- Coordinate with the marketing team for inbound leads and collateral
- Be persistent in following up and don’t let rejection drag you down. Radio silence is not an option.
- We’re a small company, so we need a team player who’s willing to be a jack-of-all-trades AND put out (metaphorical) fires.
- While the role will initially start out with lead prospecting and qualification, we expect you to soon transition into an Account Manager.
- Tech Startup DNA
- Knowledge and/or experience of the Saas (Software-as-a-service) sales process
- Not scared of getting hands dirty with understanding of the MindNudge SaaS technology and what's under the hood; don't expect you to know coding; but know that you will not have a sales engineer to answer the technical questions
- Hungry but not pushy, scrappy yet effective
- Build and grow an inside sales engine - that is most suited for a startup, as opposed to a purely relationship based customer acquisition
- Metrics driven approach - being able to run a tight ship
- Be the answers guy - rather than just asking who to sell, how to sell
- Extra points: Knows the space and buyers, history of impact selling and developing enterprise learning markets
- Disciplined and analytical approach to sales processes and CRM
- Be able to work across time-zones and geographies
Benefits & Perks:
- CTC will be market competitive and significant chunk of the stock options so that you can share the upside of MindNudge's success.
- An intimate and informal office set-up that will make you feel at home
- Casual dress code everyday
- Free food from a menu exploding with every possible option you can imagine.
- Half-day Fridays
- Flexible working hours