Cybersecurity Transformation Manager
- Washington, DC, USA
- Clearance Level: US Citizen
A Sea of Choices – One Solution
There are almost as many cybersecurity firms as there are organizations in need of their guidance. The big names boast decades of experience and a global reputation; the smaller names promise personalized work experience with lean operations.
We know there are a lot of firms vying for you. So why choose MindPoint Group?
MindPoint Group – The Cybersecurity Security Job You’ve Been Looking For
At MindPoint Group, we specialize in one thing: cybersecurity. In fact, our singular focus and reputation as cybersecurity specialist have earned us roles as trusted advisors to key government decision-makers where we help shape IT security policy, engineer innovative security solutions, and support security operations.
At MindPoint Group, we hire only the most driven, most qualified cybersecurity security professionals, and we equip them with the tools and resources they need to deliver success. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to retain them for the long term. And so, when we find the right fit, we make it work. We offer challenging, growth-oriented assignments. Our collaborative culture unites our staff. And we reward employees with a competitive and exceptional benefits package.
MindPoint Group’s is deeply committed to our mission to become a trusted partner by consistently delivering proven, on point services to our clients. We strive to provide an organizational culture that fosters innovation, technical excellence, dedication to repeatable processes, and attention to detail. We believe that by empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so, MindPoint Group will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
MindPoint Group is seeking a forward-thinking and self-motivated Cybersecurity Transformation Manager to lead an exciting and transformative program in support of our US Federal Government customers. This exciting role requires an appetite for learning, superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative work environment. Professionalism in dealing with senior professionals within the Federal Government is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Functional Responsibilities: The candidate may perform any or all of the following:
- Evaluate the maturity of the Agency's information security program
- Assess the effectiveness of existing information security processes and systems
- Develop transformation roadmap
- Prepare and present written communications, plans, reports, briefings and background materials for the client’s executive management teams;
- Lead and participate in meetings and discussions and serve as the central point of contact for the client;
- Establish, document, and manage the scope, schedule, resource allocation, cost, and expense tracking for projects and sustaining activities to ensure successful project execution and deliverable deadlines are met on time;
- Identify, document and communicate problems and risks that could adversely impact performance, cost and/or delivery schedule, and opportunities for improvement on the project;
- Proactively communicate with clients to ensure they are an integral part of the project for clarification of requirements and regular assessment of progress;
- Build relationships to sustain and expand business opportunities;
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years consulting and/or industry experience can be Commercial or Federal but Federal experience is preferred
- PMP certified, preferred
- Relevant experience (at least 2) leading successful large change initiatives, IT transformation and program management, preferably in Federal Government
- Proven track record of successfully organizing, structuring and creating cross-functional efforts, projects, and programs
- Knowledge of best practices and fundamental components of effective cybersecurity programs; techniques, tools, and processes, preferred
- Ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels within an organization and become a trusted advisor
- Recognized for the ability to quickly add value in cross-functional team environments.
- Energetic self- starter – with the ability to work independently, make sound decisions, and support recommendations through analytical reasoning and effective communication
- Ability to easily adapt to a changing environment
- Experience participating in and setting engagement objectives and scope
- Experience developing work plans for components of engagements, coordinating activities between work streams and identifying changes in scope
- Experience designing deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- Strong client relationship skills, and ability to work with Business and IT leadership
- Experience working with cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/BPaaS), digital, and analytics solutions
- Experience with business case development, operational assessment, roadmap creation, vendor selection, and operating model design
- Ability to challenge the norm when identifying process improvement opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.