Ansible Automation Architect
- Remote, US, United States
- Clearance Level: US Citizen
MindPoint Group has been focused on Cybersecurity consulting since its inception. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers. MindPoint Group supports security operations for the most security-conscious organizations in the world, and we design and implement innovative security solutions to defend against today’s risks, and tomorrow’s potential attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. We believe that empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables MindPoint Group to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- A flexible schedule.
- A leadership team that is focused on your professional growth and development.
We’re looking for a dynamic, confident, and eager Ansible Automation Architect that will:
- Be a go-to resource for all things Ansible.
- Design, create, deliver, and support the deployment of Ansible automation within customer environments.
- Design, create, and support internal MindPoint Group projects such as the Ansible Lockdown project and Lockdown Enterprise product lines.
- Offer automation‐oriented strategic advisory and assistance services.
- Engage stakeholders to help them strengthen their automation capabilities.
- Help us build and maintain a class-leading product set.
- Use creativity and ingenuity to solve game‐changing security problems.
- Analyze and offer ideas to improve security architecture.
This is your opportunity to join key members of the original Ansible team. We've got big plans, and want you to be a part of it.
Background in Linux systems administration.
- 2+ years of Ansible experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Puppet, Chef.
- Experience as a solutions architect, enterprise architect, or consulting delivery architect working in on-prem and cloud-based environments.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills; high level of mental agility and capacity for original thought.
- Intermediate-level scripting/coding in Bash and Python.
- Experience implementing and working in a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline.
- Broad and deep technical experience with one or more virtualization and cloud technologies like VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with popular cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Knowledge of container management and orchestration tools.
- Comfortable working with highly distributed teams.
- Open to 20-30% travel.
- Confidence to believe in yourself.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled