Territory Sales Representative, Atlanta
- Atlanta, GA
My Alarm Center, www.myalarmcenter.com, has been providing technologically advanced security systems while delighting our diverse and growing customer base with unparalleled customer service since 2000.
This Territory Sales Representative position is a great opportunity to join a company that has a successful history and is currently growing. In this position, you will sell products & services directly to current & new customers to help them ensure the safety of their homes and businesses.
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, are motivated to succeed and meet the requirements listed below submit your resume for immediate consideration. Our top performers earn 100K plus with our industry leading uncapped straight commission plan. We supplement your first 90 days with onboarding pay while you train and build your business .
- Sells home security, home automation & small business security and services
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Follows up on new leads and referrals stemming from Sales Department
- Generates new leads through client referrals and strategic networking
- Develops and maintains the relationships with current customers and potential customers
Individuals should be career-minded, highly motivated to be a top performer, exceed goals, must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of My Alarm Center’s technology
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Well developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Frequent travel within the metro area
- Independent and able to work with minimal daily supervision
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year College Degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years related Sales experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience Law Enforcement, Security, and related fields is a plus
- Networking experience
Relocation not available
My Alarm Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.