Director of Engineering
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives, mv
- Company Location: Niyama Private Islands Maldives
Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
You will manage the Engineering department, ensuring the efficient running of all the hotel facilities, including all fire and life safety equipment and systems. It will be your responsibility to plan and manage all preventative maintenance work, new projects, extensions, and renovations. You will be involved in preparing the Engineering budget for the property, and will provide the Engineering knowledge for the hotel strategic and operational plans. You will monitor energy usage in the hotel, and implement initiatives to conserve energy wherever possible.
- Recognised Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have Three to Five years operating experience in a similar senior capacity, preferably with Luxury Brand Experience
- Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
- Ability to understand and apply local government requirements and regulations.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US at Nature's Playground”