Front Office Supervisor
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani Atrium Bangkok
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the FO Supervisor is responsible for:
To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive AVANI manner.
To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other AVANI properties.
To oversee the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of AVANI at all times.
Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their AVANI experience.
To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments.
Conduct daily shift briefings/meeting’s and pass on all information to team-members.
- 25-30 years old / Male or Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a hotel industry related post high school qualification
- Strategic thinker character, ability to translate and communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- Good command of Thai & English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of basic operating systems like Microsoft Word, Excel
- Knowledge of Opera skills (be advantages)
- Good relationship with other
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritized issues for problem resolution.