- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.South America.
You will assist in the effective operation of the reservations department, to meet the business goals of the hotel, according to instructions given by the Reservation Manager. You will manage incoming reservation requests in order to avoid a back log, ensure daily trace reports/follow up systems are being used effectively and maintain effective office administrative procedures within the department to-detect-and-safeguard against double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies.-
• College degree in hotel management.
• 1 years experience in hotel reservation or rooms division.
• Familiar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
• Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, and local competitors.