Kids Club Coordinator
- Livingstone, Zambia
- Company Location: Avani Victoria Falls Resort
Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Kids' Club Coordinator to join the AVANI team. This is a great position for a candidate looking to work with children in an atmosphere of professionalism and exclusivity.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment for all children
- Ensuring an interactive environment between all children
- Ensuring cleanliness of the area
- Organizing activities for the kids
- Executing of the AVANI kids Children programme
- Ensure that complaints, disputes and suggestions are acted on as per SOP, timeous, resolution and feedback.
- High School certificate
- Qualification in child day care and child psychology
- Certificate in First Aid will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar environment
- Proven experience in the English written language