Seasonal Junior Designer
- San Francisco, CA
Join one of the web's fastest-growing and most exciting businesses, Minted.com. Minted is a social commerce site, crowd-sourcing graphic designs and art from a global design community and selling those as printed paper products, initially focused on the $10 billion stationery and $48 billion art markets. Combining community with commerce, Minted was founded by a successful serial entrepreneur. Minted is located in San Francisco and is backed by Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, and angel investors including Marissa Mayer of Yahoo and Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp.
Minted is comprised of an experienced and entrepreneurial team. We come from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, Goldman Sachs and numerous disruptive startups. This is a great opportunity to learn from a stellar executive team and work on a world-changing product, all supported by a proven business model.
The Seasonal Junior Designer is responsible for providing design sense and creative talent to fulfill orders with exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate is well versed in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro and detail-oriented
- Proof reading and color correcting customer orders
- Creating print-ready files for customers
- Creating and editing pre-made design files
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience manipulating print design and typography
- Experience working in a luxury retail, ecommerce, or other catalog-based environment a plus
- Team player!