- Jessup, MD
Mirallen is one of the leading IT consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions, and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We've been passionate about achieving better results for our clients—results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic and enduring.
Our people make us different—energetic about supporting and challenging our clients in equal measure. We’re passionate about making a measurable impact in all we do. Our unique culture and approach deliver enduring results, true to each client’s specific situation. We’ll always do the right thing by our clients, our people and our communities.
Our mission is to help our clients make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
Top Secret/SCI Clearance - FS Polygraph
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20701
- (5) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- (4) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++
- Experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Experience with serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
- (3) years experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, VISTA) or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- (3) years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Technical writing skills in support of software development project.
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Scalability
- Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
- Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.