Recruiter Healthcare Information Technology
- El Segundo, CA
Mission Critical Technologies, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as MCT) was founded in 1993. Our core services are technical consulting, software/web development, recruitment, engineering, science, research and development, e-learning and training. MCTs staff of business and IT professionals work in the most dynamic and challenging areas of government, healthcare and commercial business including aerospace, defense, science, engineering automotive, technology and entertainment. MCT is a leader in technology and recruitment offering excellent compensation and rewarding career opportunities. We have been recognized for our 16-year track record of delivering quality and value without compromise to our customers.
MCTS EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
It is the policy of MCT to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, alienate or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. MCT prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Experienced IT and Healthcare IT Recruiter with 5 to 10 Years experience in recruiting both full time, direct hire personnel and contract consultants in a fast paced technology environment. 5-10 years experience in recruiting Information Technology and/or Healthcare Informatics required.
CERNER, EMR Systems Recruiter preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits, researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings by performing the following duties.
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral, such as brochures about the organization and its opportunities.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Develops and coordinates internal job posting program and writes job postings.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Arranges travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Maintains data in applicant tracking system and resume database on an ongoing regular basis.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
- Change Management - Communicates changes effectively.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Cost Consciousness - Contributes to profits and revenue .
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Works quickly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc), and Applicant Tracking Systems/Resume Databases.
Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: Indefinite; On-going
Terms: Full time direct hire or Contract to Hire
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/401(k)/Vacation/Sick and much more.