- San Diego, CA
Mission Hills Health Care is a long and short term ,96 bed, Skilled Nursing Care Facility. Located in Mission Hills, San Diego California. We Offer multiple rehabilation specialties as well as a wellness regime. Our goal is to restore our residents back to normal living; whether it is with us long term or to recover from surgery or injury.
Receptionist Duties: 75%
- Answer multi-line phone system in polite and courteous manner.
- Direct phone calls and messages to appropriate office staff.
- Answer questions concerning office operations.
- Schedules patient appointments and provides new patients with information regarding Mission Hills Health Care payment and collection policy, and what documents to bring.
- Verify patient’s insurance coverage eligibility for next day appointments
- Checks doctor’s schedule daily for additions and verifying insurance.
- Double checks insurance, patient demographics, and enters all required information when scheduling appointments
- Coordinates and reschedules patient appointments as needed at check-out.
- Works in conjunction with the medical and behavioral health staff (providers, medical case managers, medical assistants, clinical case managers, and LCSW) to accommodate scheduling requests.
Administrative Support: 25%
- File and retrieve information from charts as needed.
- Complete all necessary forms as requested.
- Complete recall scheduling
- Performs duties involving record filing and retrieval, chart closure, and retention within the guidelines of agency policy.
- Receive daily reports for information needed on patients that have upcoming appts.
- Follow up on Missed Appointment Policy and send letters
- Assist with filing documentation in electronic medical records.
- Maintains and updates current accepted insurance information for each physician, ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
A high school diploma or equivalent; Healthcare related technical school diploma preferred
Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and PC skills; knowledge of medical terminology a plus; excellent customer service/communication skills.
Salary: $25,500 - $29,000/yr
Plus benefits package