Marketing Specialist Part-Time Position Available
- Alexandria, VA
Founded in 1976, Mister Kleen is a leading provider of commercial and high security cleaning services. Our primary focus is providing contract cleaning services to commercial and high-security facilities in the DC Metro area. We also have a special services division that does complete smoke and water damage restoration, carpet and upholstery cleaning, complete floor care, and other specialty projects. Our philosophy is slow and steady growth with a good return on our efforts.
Mister Kleen has built a reputation for excellence in cleaning high security buildings. Our reputation has led to significant growth over the past few years, and we anticipate future growth in the 15–20% range per year. We service more than seven million square feet of commercial office space in over 35 locations. We attribute our success to being extremely focused on clients' individual needs. We operate under the philosophy of a "professional, yet personalized Service Company."
Mister Kleen Maintenance Company (www.misterkleen.com) is seeking an experienced part-time Marketing Specialist. To be considered, you must have experience leading a website redesign, search engine optimization (SEO), and implementing and utilizing a CRM such as SalesForce.com.
A candidate with experience as a Marketing Specialist in the commercial real estate, property management, and/or janitorial maintenance industries is highly desirable.
This position perfect for a mature, experienced, individual seeking a challenging role where they can contribute to a business, while also maintaining/gaining a flexible, part-time work arrangement.
The ideal candidate will be qualified for the position, plus live within a thirty (30) minute commute (including traffic) to our Alexandria HQ’s near the Franconia/Springfield Metro.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting Mister Kleen’s sales, marketing, communications, and business development efforts. This individual will work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing in the management of the company’s marketing plan. The Specialist will provide creative concepts for marketing communications, promotional items, social media, and brand awareness.
- Project Lead for upcoming website redesign. Manage the Mister Kleen deliverables timely and accurately working closely with our external website design partner to launch the new website.
- Maintain the website including site navigation and content.
- Maintain consistent look and feel throughout website and marketing communication. Exercising quality control of all marketing documents and website content.
- SEO Management (keyword research, page optimization, analysis, tracking data, reporting).
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Lead to research and implement a new CRM. Assist the Director in researching companies and formulating project plan to implement.
- Enter customer/prospect information is accurate and timely entered into the CRM.
- Create, distribute, and track customer communications in CRM.
- Research sales leads for qualification (meeting core business and growth strategies).
- Develop relationships with Property Managers (current and potential).
- Manage the production of company marketing materials, including assisting the Office Manager with the company newsletter and business cards.
- Assist Office Manager in the planning and coordination of employee and marketing events such as community/volunteer events. Take pictures at events as well as capture employee milestones for publication on the website and/or newsletter.
- Assist with customer and tenant relationship management programs such as Engineer Appreciation and Promotional Giveaways, etc.
- Attend, as needed, prospective client building walk-through and/or industry networking events with the Director or on behalf of Mister Kleen.
- Work with partner to develop promotional items to ensure quality of products selected as promotional items as well as the consistency of brand. Negotiate best value pricing on promotional items. Work with Director to develop guidelines for distribution.
- Attend Sales & Marketing monthly meeting. Update monthly marketing department agenda for executive meeting, including preparation and updating of documents/handouts for the meeting.
- Provide administrative support to Office Manager for proposals and/or contracts administration. Assists in preparing proposals, as needed.
- Assist in the creating of sales presentations and/or materials for speaker engagements.
- Assist Director with special projects as needed.
- Provide back-up support to the Office Manager, as needed, on tasks in support of Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree.
- Excellent Communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
- 5+ years related experience to include SEO, CRM, and Website Maintenance.
- Highly Creative with design experience and the ability to think outside the box.
- Highly organized/ detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional and Positive Approach
- Strong Team Player
Part-time (20 - 25 hour a week)
(Between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday)
Hourly Rate: $25 - $30 per hour
(depending on relevant experience)
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Connie Stewart, Chief Operating Officer at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding employment opportunities then please contact 703-719-6900.
Mister Kleen Maintenance Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.