- San Francisco, CA
Mixamo is changing the world of character animation. We create services that help artists to create 3D art and animation, easily and quickly. We’re looking for bold people who are team players, high level thinkers, and know how to balance opinions with pragmatism (aka “getting things done” while “doing things right”). We write on the walls, we geek out and we work hard. We get things done and we get them done fast. We are always pursuing innovative opportunities and we have a lot to show for our outstanding team of engineers, artists and industry leaders.
We are based in San Francisco’s Dogpatch neighborhood. We have a motion capture studio in the center of our office that we use to capture animations for sale on our website, and for commercial work.
The Sales Representative is responsible for developing and implementing Mixamo’s sales strategy and achieve sales revenue objectives.
The Sales Representative will be responsible to develop clear and focused sales strategies, objectives, and implementing them. In addition this individual would be responsible for calling on top tier 3D game studios to initiate, negotiate and close sales.
Key Job functions Include:
- Developing a sales plans for the 3D game market, identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and closing multiple business opportunities to achieve revenue goals
- Develop strategies for partnering with 3D game and virtual world companies and other potential partners
- Develop and implement strategies to expand sources of recurring revenue
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships among marketing, business development, R&D and engineering
- Achieve sales revenue objectives
The successful candidate must be a high energy, industry recognized consummate sales professional with recent experience selling to senior level executives in virtual world and 3D game companies.
- Successful track record of identifying and closing deals
- A consistent and proven successful track record of selling products into the 3D game and internet media companies
- Experience working with top tier 3D game studios and must possess strong relationships in the 3D game industry
- Strong connections in 3D animation and game developer communities
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and business development
- Ability to understand advanced technology, assess its market potential and articulate its benefits
- Experience working at startups
- Exceptionally strong people skills with outstanding leadership traits
- Experience as an animator developing 3D video games and involvement in 3D animated movie projects is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D design tools such as Unity, 3Ds Max, and Maya is preferred
- Undergraduate degree