RF Optimization Engineer (RF Level 2)
- Atlanta, GA
MobileComm Professionals, Inc is a Tier-1, ISO certified wireless & IT engineering services and staffing company. We are approved vendors for Major Carriers and OEMs, worldwide. Currently, we have operations in 6 countries and are headquartered in Richardson Texas
MobileComm Professionals is a key industry player in the wireless services arena. We utilize our expertise in wireless services to provide quality centric cost effective solutions all major wireless mobile Operators, Engineering firms, infrastructure providers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s). MobileComm Professionals enjoys the distinct advantage of being an independent wireless network professional technical services vendor with a robust and integrated portfolio of wireless solutions.
Please take a moment to visit our Company Website to get additional information about us.
The URL for our site is : www.mcpsinc.com
The RF Engineer Level 2 will be required to work independently to perform RF network optimization activities during network rollout phase.
ERICSSON EXPERIENCE A MUST
• Optimization of CDMA, EVDO and LTE networks to troubleshoot and improve KPIs
• Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance
• Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
• Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections
• Customer problem investigation
• Troubleshoot system problems such as Pilot pollution, drop calls, dropped connections, handoff failures and interference issues.
• Perform root-cause analysis of RF issues to meet target KPIs.
• Recommend parameter changes to improve performance and prepare status reports.
• Generate scripts necessary for RF optimization.
• Network elements monitoring, analysis, fine tuning, optimization and troubleshooting.
• Operates in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the job and possesses service excellence awareness
ERICSSON EXPERIENCE A MUST
• 5+ years of relevant wireless experience, including mostly LTE, but also CDMA and EVDO.
• Experience creating drive routes, Drive Testing, post-processing, and analyzing results.
• Experience with Optimization and Multiband tuning specifically with Ericsson equipment.
• Candidate must possess strong working knowledge of the following tools: JDSU, Windcatcher, as well as specific OEM’s tools/platforms. (AMOS, Moshell, BO etc)
• Solid knowledge of MS office tools - especially Excel. Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Strong Radio Network Optimization experience on a CDMA network will be given preference.
• Strong skills in analyzing layer 3 messaging .
• Strong technical, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
• Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team
• Excellent Communication skills