Fashion Office Assistant
- New York, NY
A premier online luxury retailer, Moda Operandi is the only place to access the complete runway collections of the world's top designers. Moda Operandi offers the ability to preorder exclusive ready-to-wear fashion, shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories in online designer trunkshows.
Moda Operandi is seeking a Fashion Office Assistant to join its team. In this role, you will support the Accessories and Jewelry Director.
- Manage master vendor contact list
- Research industry trends and potential vendors
- Meet with smaller potential vendors
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, merchandising, art and editorial
- Build relationships with vendors
- Daily administrative duties: reports, expenses, scheduling of appointments, maintain contact lists, organize vendor files, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in a similar role or previous internship experience; preferably within a magazine and/or fashion editorial office
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and able to research problems and recommend solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point; experience in Photo Shop is a plus
- Team player mentality and ability to work with all teams and vendors
- Passion for fashion and possess a good sense of style; knowledge of luxury market
- Knowledge of current trends and emerging designers
Moda Operandi is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V)