Junior Ad Operations Specialist
- New York, NY
Moguldom Media Group is a leading global digital media company serving multicultural audiences. Moguldom owns and operates a dynamic portfolio of media brands, reaching approx. 19 million monthly unique visitors, and creates original content for mobile, social, online video, and film platforms. We are laser focused on delivering innovative, immersive content experiences for both our audiences and brand partners. Moguldom has been featured in GQ, Fortune Magazine, and CNN.
This is an amazing opportunity for an exceptional recent graduate or junior-level advertising professional to join one of the fastest growing media companies in America!
Moguldom Media Group is searching for a Junior Ad Operations Specialist to work with the VP of Ad Operations and Director of Yield Management on ad networks yield optimization across Moguldom’s indirectly sold inventory (desktop, mobile, and video).
The Junior Ad Operations Specialist must be someone who is highly detail-oriented, analytical, and innovative with strong technical aptitude and experience, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The person in this role will:
- Utilize superior analytical skills to manage first-party data, and to provide insight & analysis on optimizing revenue yields, increasing CPM/RPM, tracking inventory availability and maximizing sell through rates.
- Utilize strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem solving skills to schedule and test new ad formats, and to troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and broken creative.
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication skills to act as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams, and propose new optimizations strategies per industry best practices.
- Four year degree in related field.
- Working with ad-serving systems (DoubleClick, etc.) and other relevant tools (comScore, Google Analytics, etc.)