- Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Our core expertise is technology recruitment and consulting. We bring our technology recruitment and consulting expertise, network, and strong work ethic to deliver results and exceptional service. We help our candidates grow and develop their careers and introduce them to some of the best and most reputable companies in Midwest and beyond. We help our clients build technology teams that make a difference, push the change forward, and develop software critical to their success.
- Ensure appropriate semantic tagging within the HTML and CSS.
- Work with QA to develop good, comprehensive functional tests.
- Research, trial, and recommend new web and mobile technologies that can improve development quality /efficiency or improve user interface.
- Has the ability to rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Work with business analysts, user experience developers, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks.
- Experience building responsive web and mobile applications using modern frameworks such React, Backbone, Angular. Experience with single-page apps preferred.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems, and learn new technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.