Molex Company was founded in 1985 and is located in Athens, AL. We develop and manufacture specialty products based on amines, glycols, glycol ethers, surfactants, alcohols, and oleo chemicals that we sell into a variety of industrial applications including oilfield, gas treating, concrete admixtures and agriculture.
- Support Operations Supervisor with daily activities.
- Complete necessary paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Coordinate with Plant Operations Personnel for timely analysis of inbound and outbound materials.
- Report and maintain product records.
- Organize and ship product samples.
- Maintain regulatory compliance data and paperwork for Local, State and Federal requirements.
- Qualify, validate and maintain lab equipment.
- BS, equivalent training, or 3 years experience in chemical industry
- Chemical operations experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in operations and/or a quality position preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.