Financial Sales Representative
- Salary Minimum - Salaire Minimum: $17.00
Are you a dynamic and driven professional?
If so, Momentum Financial Services Group wants you to join our team.
As a Financial Sales Representative you'll make a positive impact on the people living in your community by promoting our financial products and services to meet their short- and long-term financial goals.
What we offer:
- Market competitive hourly pay rates
- Earn a percentage of the store’s profits for exceeding company targets
Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical/dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP contribution options
- Tuition assistance
- Career development
During a typical day, you will:
- Deliver results on store profitability goals
- Provide a quality customer sales experience through efficient execution of all customer transactions
- Determine customers' needs and provide them with solutions that satisfy those needs
- Handle cash and accurately enter transactions into the system
- Contact customers over the phone with past due balances and negotiate payment terms and schedules
- Complete all documentation accurately
- Follow safety, security, and compliance requirements
Successful candidates will:
- Be sales driven
- Have a minimum of one year of financial services and sales experience
- Have a passion for customer service
- Have previous cash handling experience
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Momentum Financial Services Group is a top financial services provider in North America
- Over 400 retail locations
- We offer access to cash and related financial products to help customers achieve their financial goals
- We operate retail locations in local communities and cities across Canada under the Money Mart® brand and in Quebec as Insta Cheques®
- Employees who are committed to continuously improving their performance and achieving new levels of success
- Recognizing our employees for their achievements and developing them to be future leaders
- Diversity as an essential element for the success of our business
- Giving back to our local communities through annual contributions to charities and non-profit organizations
- Apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
*Notice to Ontario Applicants - National Money Mart is committed to accommodating applicant’s with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you are selected for an interview please notify National Money Mart if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation National Money Mart will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.