Heavy Truck Maintenance Technician
- Dundee, FL, USA
McGee Auto Service and Tires has grown from our humble beginnings selling new and retread tires, to providing a full spectrum of auto repairs. But auto repair and tire service are not the only things that set McGee Auto Service and Tire apart from our competitors.
The philosophy of great customer service at McGee Auto Service and Tires keeps our customers happy and coming back to us time after time for their auto repair and tire service.
As an Heavey Truck General Technician, you will work at a Commercial Tire Center and be responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for the commercial trucking industry, including the following:
- Dismount and mount any type of tire on drop center, semi-drop center and multi-piece rims
- Suspension Components
- Air Brakes
- Determine repairable tire conditions and make such repairs
- Remove tires for retreading or repair
- Match mating of dual assemblies
- Inflation of tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements
- Clean and maintain service equipment
- Proper execution of required billing documents
- Must be or willing to get TIA certified (training will be provided)
- This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude
- At least 3 months of relevant service experience is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer