Master Automotive Technician
- Lakeland, FL, USA
All of the members of our McGee Auto Service and Tires team take pride in our company and our ability to get auto repair work done right and to our customers' satisfaction. Our customers know that their cars are in the capable hands of highly trained repair technicians. McGee Auto Service and Tires technicians work hard to provide the best diagnosis, recommendation and repairs on every vehicle that we service. The philosophy of great customer service at McGee Auto Service and Tires keeps our customers happy and coming back to us time after time for their auto repair and tire service.
Automotive technicians are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician Has to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member:
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based gaurantee and Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
McGee Auto Service and Tires is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications required. If expired we will pay to renew.
- **State Inspection license** is a plus!!
- Ability to explain needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer