- Pensacola, FL, USA
McGee Auto Service and Tires has grown from our humble beginnings selling new and retread tires, to providing a full spectrum of auto repairs. But auto repair and tire service are not the only things that set McGee Auto Service and Tire apart from our competitors. If you were to ask any our customers why they continue to visit us, they will tell you it is because of the honest auto repair and tire services and outstanding customer service they receive every time they visit one of our Florida stores. All of the members of our McGee Auto Service and Tires team take pride in our company and our ability to get auto repair work done right and to our customers' satisfaction. Our customers know that their cars are in the capable hands of highly trained repair technicians. McGee Auto Service and Tires technicians work hard to provide the best diagnosis, recommendation and repairs on every vehicle that we service. The philosophy of great customer service at McGee Auto Service and Tires keeps our customers happy and coming back to us time after time for their auto repair and tire service.
Automotive technicians are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician Has to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member:
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Oil Changes
- And more!
McGee Auto Service and Tires is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Valid Driver’s License is a MUST
- Experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications preferred (if not we provide ASE training and ASE reimbursement)
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, brake lathes, alignment equipment, scanners , etc. proficiently
- Must have your own set of tools to perform the services
- We offer a company tool purchase program if needed
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to cover store hours—evenings, Saturdays, Sundays
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have high school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer