McGee - General Maintenance Technican
- Dundee, FL, USA
McGee Auto Service and Tires has grown from our humble beginnings selling new and retread tires, to providing a full spectrum of auto repairs. We have now joined forces with The Tires Choice to become greater and better at serving our employee and customer's than ever before. The philosophy of great customer service at McGee Auto Service and Tires keeps our customers happy and coming back to us time after time for their auto repair and tire service.
Want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician Has to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member:
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers “the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay with a performance incentives. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
McGee Auto Service and Tires is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Perform automotive
maintenance based on your skill level, including, but not limited to oil
changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, and tire
- Some Heavy Truck Experience Perferred
- A mindset to continuously learn new technical information in order to stay on top of the rapidly changing automotive marketplace
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Just getting started in the automotive field with 1-2 years of automotive background
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds
- ASE certifications desired
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- State Inspection license is a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer