Regional Marketing Specialist
- Rochester, NY, USA
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1150 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The Regional Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans including the delivery of guest retention and acquisition objectives for assigned Monro brands and geographic regions.
- Runs print, publication, broadcast, and digital marketing.
- Facilitates retail promotions, pricing decisions, and special events.
- Identifies regional awareness, digital and content marketing opportunities.
- Reports, analyzes, and communicates regional marketing results.
- Contributes to optimizing the Monro Inc. corporate marketing mix.
- Incorporate and manage all aspects of marketing mediums to attract guests and retain existing guests with print, radio, billboard, direct mail, press events, media stunts and promotions that allows tracking and measurement.
- Manage the entire flow and calendar of all marketing programs at a given time in each market as well as communicate to appropriate team members.
- Manage vendor relationships in message, brand and tracking.
- Execute programs in a timely and effectively to reach company's financial goals.
- Works collaboratively and communicates effectively with Regional Field management.
- Maximize marketing spend with high impact programs and tactics.
- Assists with related marketing initiatives, as require.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing, Communications, or Finance.
- 5 or more years’ experience with proven results in driving profit through marketing programs.
- 3 or more years of tactical marketing or agency experience.
- Strong background in analytics and understanding program measurement and ROI.
- Proven experience managing vendor relationships in message, brand, etc.
- Experience in public relations and event planning preferred.
- Proven record of working with multiple levels of the organization and team members.
- Proven experience maintaining the budget and tracking P&L spend in marketing.
- Extremely organized with the ability manage initiatives collaboratively as well as independently for multiple priorities and initiatives under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of creative/advertising programs and of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong proof-reading and creative vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated skill in connecting with others through effective listening and observing.
- Working knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices.
- Ability to compile and analyze qualitative and quantitative data for making insightful recommendations.
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with senior leaders and field managers.
- Ability to travel up to 15% into field operations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer