Human Resources Business Partner
- Rochester, NY, USA
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1180 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
If you are ready to shift your career into overdrive, apply today to join our winning team! We invest in you and your future by offering career advancement opportunities with our growing company!
We also offer competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-Retirement with Company Match of 50% of the first 6% saved
The HR Business Partner acts as a trusted advisor and trainer to leaders, managers and teammates in utilizing HR programs, policies, and resources to effectively manage teammates. Responsibilities have emphasis on talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, succession planning, training and organizational development and policy development/interpretation.
- Within the assigned business/zones, oversees the HR budget for controllable costs, recruitment, New Hire training and development of teammates.
- Works closely with the Director, HR on critical employee relations, payroll, leave, safety and benefit issues that are escalated.
- Lead performance management of all teammates within assigned business, including reviews, corrective action, mentoring, development plans, career path and performance improvement plans.
- Works with Zone Managers / Business leaders and managers in investigating and processing employee complaints, Hotline calls, and claims or charges of discrimination or harassment for the group.
- Demonstrates strong facilitation skills in investigating, analyzing, and solving a myriad of complex employee relation issues.
- Provides guidance to supported Zone/Business Managers on a wide variety of employee relation’s issues.
- Accountable driving full-employment initiatives throughout the assigned business group.
- Partners with Zone/Business Mangers to create and execute strategic full-employment plans for the group.
- Responsible for reviewing performance reviews and merit increases with the business to ensure consistency and corporate strategies are being followed
- BA/MA in Human Resources Management or similar field of study.
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM certification preferred.
- 5 years or more of HR management experience, with focus on employee relations and multi-unit or multi-state experience in a retail organization preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to prepare written reports and correspondence .
- Extensive knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws, labor laws, governmental compliance requirements and immigration laws.
- Up to 40% travel required within business group support.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer